For the new OmniFocus users out there, as well as the new readers of my site (welcome!), here's a collection of the articles that tend to get the most attention. I guess somebody is finding them somewhat helpful, at least.
Rather than make readers search for them all in my Archives, I thought I'd put them in one post, especially given the interest in the release of Things 2. A lot of people seem to be weighing their GTD options lately.
- Beginner's OmniFocus
- Beginner's Series #1: Setting Up Projects and Single Action Lists
- Beginner's Series #2: Setting Up Contexts
- Beginner's Series #3: Reviewing the Review Process
- Beginner's Series #4: Gaining Some Perspectives
- OmniFocus and the Art of Self Preservation
And that is apparently a lot of words about OmniFocus...